Sales Manager (China)
Sales & Marketing (China)
- You will identify, develop and grow key strategic customers in China and will be seen by customers to be first person they call, when they need a solution.
- You will be customer’s voice at the factory, and ensure we win by delivering to customers what they need, and when they need it.
- You will need to develop strategic business relationships throughout the Photonic Sensing & Datacom industries, and drive DenseLight’s business growth in China.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the demand creation activities for China, and also helping the sales team to meet and beat revenue goals.
- Identify key ‘must win’ customer and understand what drives their business and the dynamics of their end market. With this knowledge, formulate strategies to grow these key accounts.
- Build customer intimacy so that you have a very good understanding of their road map and work with our internal teams (CTO, Product Engineering and Sales) to determine new products needed or customize existing products to meet their needs.
- Understand the business cycles in China specifically product trends in numerous applications and markets relevant to DenseLight’s business. Identify new business opportunities & work with the design team where, if makes business sense, to customize products or generate new ones, so that we lock in the design & win long term.
- Understand the channel partner landscape, and formulate, execute a channel partner strategy so that there is greater reach for DenseLight’s products.
- Manage the communication & interface between the customer & internal teams. Lead the internal cross functional teams to deliver to customer requirements, once the business is qualified, and ensure that we deliver to the time line committed to the customer.
- Identify potential customers and build up a sales funnel pipe line, either direct or through the channel. Ensure close follow up of the funnel opportunities, and execute the actions to ensure DenseLight wins the deal. Identify potential problems early, and work with the internal teams to resolve them. Regularly update the funnel with the latest opportunity status, so that the DenseLight team understands what is the next action needed to win the deal.
- Interface with customer on quality issues and communicate these issues to the factory specialists to resolve them.
- Minimum Education
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with specialization in Telecommunications or Photonics
- Minimum Experience
- 3 -5 years’ working as sales / technical sales manager sales, with a history of consistently meeting and exceeding targets
- Strong focus on demand creation preferably in optoelectronics or photonics device system and sub-system
- Familiar with III-V and or Silicon photonics business would be an advantage.
- Channel partner experience
- Field application managers with a strong aptitude for sales would also be seriously considered
Be Part of Our Team
We are ready to lead you into the future of light no matter where your business operates.