IT Software Engineer (Database Management)
- Develop and maintain the manufacturing software and production platforms in an effective and efficient manner using various software languages and platforms for use in a semiconductor manufacturing environment.
- Design and build structured database for production data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, administer and maintain the existing software applications such as DMES, G-suite based applications, yield analysis software and other software developed internally.
- Develop customized solutions on ODOO ERP platform using Python.
- Lead cross functional teams meeting for software solutions, improvement and implementations.
- Develop and maintain software programs that improve efficiency and productivity.
- Write, review and provide documentation and test plans for developed software features.
- Prepare User’s Manual and Troubleshooting guide.
- Manage User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and deployment.
- Test developed features on multiple platforms, including Mac, Linux and Windows, and author automated tests, including unit tests and integration tests.
- Plan and work on integrated database systems, lead the programming effort to enable the integrate database for real time yield analysis and yield dashboards.
- Minimum Education
- Minimum Experience
Minimum 3 years’ working experience with software development.
- Specific Knowledge / Skills
Ability to develop engineering software using industry standard coding languages such as C-sharp, Visual Studio C#, Python, Java, SQL Query and Google scripts.
Be Part of Our Team
We are ready to lead you into the future of light no matter where your business operates.