High Performance Constellation – BF9C series
Constellation Series – Single Frequency Narrow Line Width Lasers
The DL-BF9C Constellation product series uses DenseLight’s proprietary 14-pin butterfly package manufacturing process, enabling improved performance of the external cavity laser to give high PER performance, high stability line width, low RIN < -155 dB/Hz & low phase noise performance.
This series features a narrow linewidth of <50Khz, & <200 Khz. option & a minimum output power of 10 mW. The Constellation ILM is suitable for embedded designs or standalone uses in a wide range of communication and sensing application. When using the Constellation series, the fiber optic systems will operate at a premium performance level
For other wavelengths or higher power, please contact us for more information.
Features & Performance:
- Ultra-Narrow Linewidth < 50Khz & < 200Khz options.
- Excellent RIN < -155 dB/Hz
- High Frequency stability within ±1pm after 15 minutes warm-up
- Excellent Typical SMSR
- Typical PER > 18dB (For PMF Option)
- CW > 10mW
- Mode-Hop-Free over 0°C to 50°C
- Integrated optical isolator, Proprietary Laser Driver and temperature controller
- Over-temperature protection and internal PCB temperature monitor
Physical & Mechanical Specification
Dimension: L120 x W93 x H36.5 mm
Enclosure: Metal Case
Optical Output: Receptacle
Connector Type: FC/APC
Electronic Interface: 8-pin terminal block
Power Supply: 5V DC
- Distributed temperature sensing (DTSS by B-OTDR)
- Gas/chemical (e.g. methane) sensing and moisture detection
- Fiber Laser seeding for LIDAR
- Out-of-band Live OTDR
- Microwave generation by beat- note signal
We are ready to lead you into the future of light no matter where your business operates.