DenseLight offers a wide range of SOAs, for Datacom as well as sensing applications in the O-band, C-band & L-band range. These devices are available for use as as booster amplifiers with high Polarization Dependent Gain (PDG), or for use on the receive side with a low PDG. The SOAs come with AR coating on both sides, with low ripple, and are designed to have a high gain and broad bandwidth, when operating at a stabilized temperature.
Many of today’s applications require these SOAs to be mounted onto an optical engine platforms, and these SOAs can be customized to be flip-chip bonded and the modes be matched to waveguides on these platforms for efficient coupling. Customization of multiple-element SOAs is also possible.
Features & Performance:
- High optical gain and broad bandwidth, with low ripple
- High saturation output power of > 15dBm, customizable for higher Psat
- Available for 0-band, C-band & L-band applications
- Customizable for Silicon Photonics platforms
- Polarization Dependent Gain of < 1.5dB
- Noise Figure of < 7dB
- Coherent Communication (100G, 200G, 400G)
- Automotive Lidar
- 100G ZR4