DenseLight Semiconductors has a family of high power CW DFB lasers which provides customers with a platform agnostic solution, whether they are traditional gold box-based transceivers manufacturer, or customers who want to incorporate a laser source onto a silicon optical platform, or customers who want to mount a laser onto a laser micro package.
High power CW DFB lasers, InP-based multi-quantum-well (MQW) continuous-wave DFB lasers, are designed and manufactured in our own fabs.
DenseLight also offers customized high power CWDFB lasers to support higher operating temperatures, as well as flip-chip customization. Flip chip customization applied to silicon optical platforms provides optimization in combination with MFA to achieve efficient coupling.
- Luminous power 50 mW and 70 mW *
- Centre wavelength 1271/1291/1311/1331nm
- Operating temperature range, uncooled – 5 ~ 75 ℃
- SMSR > 35dB
* For higher output optical power, and silicon optical customization products, please contact the sales team email@example.com
|DL-DFB31050D-75-85E||1311 nm||50 mW||Die||-5~75℃||210 mA|
|DL-DFB31070D-75-85E||1311 nm||70 mW||Die||-5~75℃||280 mA|
Features & Performance
- Various luminous power specification
- Higher luminous efficiency
- RoHS compliant
- Reliability according to GR-468
- Ethernet/Data Centre Interconnect
- 400G/800G Optical Module Based on Silicon Photonics
- Optical engine based on silicon photonics
- CPO application
We are ready to lead you into the future of light no matter where your business operates.