DenseLight Semiconductors offers proprietary matching of our Infrared Light sources for custom and application specific needs of those who need to develop a Broadband Fiber- Coupled Light Sources for use in a variety of spectroscopy applications, is ideal for applications requiring wide spectral ranges in the NIR.
The DenseLight Light Source family covers all the bands needed for broadband and high- power requirements, our SLED-based light sources will cover all the main bands used in telecom applications, and communications and test applications. It provides a broader spectral range and high spectral density. Our product family is ideal for broadband applications, and passive component testing, as well as fiber- optic sensing and spectroscopy.
* PMF version is available. Consult factory for more information.
* For other wavelengths. Please contact us for more information.
Features & Performance:
- Highest energy/ output efficiency in the market
- Comprehensive range to suit your needs
- Superior power and spectral coverage
- Telcordia and ISO9001:2008 certification
- RoHS Compliance
- High TE/TM ratio (>20dB possible)
- Direct Modulation up to 622 MHz available on request
- Low Coherence Noise
- Low Spectra Ripple
(< 0.1db Low Power, < 0.3db Medium power, < 0.5db High Power)
- Relative Intensity Noise: Typ. -140dB/Hz to -125dB/Hz
- Test & Measurement: Fiber Optics Network
- Medical Imaging, Patient Monitoring & Detection (OCT, Glucose Monitoring)
- Navigation & Stabilization: Fiber Optics Gyroscope
- Structural Health Monitoring: FBG Sensor Interrogation
We are ready to lead you into the future of light no matter where your business operates.